Rides begin on Wednesday May 16th at 6pm and continue for twelve weeks. For each riders insurance protection, purchase of an Ontario Cycling Association Provincial Citizen Permit is mandatory. Cost is $40.00 (Normally $56).
When booking click Provincial Citizen Race Permit ($56) and a $16.00 credit will be given at checkout. Don’t worry it is just a title you will not be racing.
For insurance coverage info click here.
Registered Wednesday night riders will receive the following:
- Custom Tee shirt to first 125 that sign up donated by Ironworks Gym Click Here to View
- 2 free computrainer rides & further rides discounted to $5 each donated by OnEdge
- 15% parts discount at Blackwell Cycle
- 10% new bikes discount at Blackwell Cycle
- 12 weekly guided training rides
- 12 weekly talks re safety, nutrition, bike repair etc.